SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Blackheart 1x12" cab

daveyhdaveyh Frets: 684
A long shot, but I'll put it out anyway. Let me know if you've got one.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• daveyhdaveyh Frets: 684
    No one got one they want to sell?
  • bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 615
    There is one on ebay at the mo if you still looking

Cheers
    Baz
    bazxkr said:
    There is one on ebay at the mo if you still looking

Cheers
    Baz
    Cheers Baz, heads up is much appreciated!
  • bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 615
    No worries... thought you probably have moved on anyway...my interest is caught though...why the Blackheart 1 x 12 especially ?
    I actually have the 1 x 12 sitting under a BH5 rat mod head & altho I think they are great small stack set up I've never heard much lauding for them as anything special. Is it eminence speaker you are after maybe ? 

Cheers

Baz
    bazxkr said:
    No worries... thought you probably have moved on anyway...my interest is caught though...why the Blackheart 1 x 12 especially ?
    I actually have the 1 x 12 sitting under a BH5 rat mod head & altho I think they are great small stack set up I've never heard much lauding for them as anything special. Is it eminence speaker you are after maybe ? 

Cheers

Baz

Nothing more than a visual I'm afraid. I've got the 15w head, get some great results with it and have no need to change it so I would just like the matching cab. The speaker will likely get swapped out as soon as I get one.
    Don't want to sell yours do you? :D