SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD FS Gibson 498T Chrome covered Humbucker. PRICE DROP

ellangusellangus Frets: 250
edited April 2015 in Parts £
As the title says:

Gibson 498T nickel covered Humbucker from bridge of 96 Les Paul Studio.
Braided Wire
£35 delivered. SOLD

Also Iron Gear Blues Engine nickel covered Neck position. 4 conductor wires.
There is a tiny dent on the front of this. Very difficult to photograph (Circled in green on the pic.).
£22 delivered. IRON GEAR SOLD

Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FortheloveofguitarFortheloveofguitar Frets: 4287
    edited April 2015
    @ellangus

I will take the Iron gear blues engine please.

Please PM me your details and I'll sort payment in the morning.

Off to bed now.

Many thanks
  • ellangusellangus Frets: 250
    No worries
    Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
  • @ellangus

Paid up :)

Many thanks
  • This would drop straight into an SG special right??
    My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

@bloodandtears - If you mean the Gibson 498T then yes as long as it's routed for Humbuckers.
  • I'll have a think... not sure I want to spend any money on the Special at this stage incase I get a Standard..
    My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

No worries

Price drop
  • ChalkyChalky Frets: 6807
    Is £30 by PPG delivered any good to you?
    Chalky said:
    Is £30 by PPG delivered any good to you?
    £33 PPG to cover the postage?
    Oh go on then you arm-twister :)
    WooHoo!!

Cheers matey, I'll pm my details. 
    Thinking of trying it in the neck of a tele... :)