I honestly think I'm done now...

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• thisisguitarthisisguitar Frets: 1073
    edited April 2015
    @Zodiac51 - This is why it's going to be colour coded :-)

We play a lot of festivals, so it's all about speeding up the changeover… especially with two amps now!

The silver/grey nut is for the Silverface, the Yellow for the Plexi, and Red/Send, Green/Return. Blue for the footswitch, but that's a stereo jack anyway, so easy to spot.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • hubobuloushubobulous Frets: 2352
    Very nice setup. However, refusing to admit that more purchases are on the horizon is a bad habit, so you're at least one step closer to monkhood in that sense ;-)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    ^ No, a habit is for nuns :-)

I'll probably still buy one nice guitar every year or so. It's tradition.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 4978
    Not sure I'll ever be 'done' with OD pedals. I've bought and sold several, currently have seven that I can't decide between, and usually have at least three on the board at any one time. Indecisive, me? :)
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DinosauriaDinosauria Frets: 67
    edited April 2015
    That looks like a nice concise setup. I wish I could settle on something similar.

I hate my pedalboard. I tried taking off all the stuff I hardly used (Like the EHX Micro Synth etc) and just keeping the pedals i use most often on there. I tried tidying it up and re-jigging the layout numerous times but I still can't get it where I want it. This is even dafter because I mainly have dirt pedals on there now. I also tried the Line6 M9 as a replacement for a load of pedals that I don't use often (mostly modulation) but I really didn't get along with it. Although I have been thinking about trying one again and having a proper go at it.

These days my large board is mainly for pedal storage/home use. Whenever I need to record or play out I just take a few pedals that I'll need for that occasion in one of those old Boss moulded pedal cases.
    I have a mini-board for travelling or temp situations, it's very handy. 

Have you tried a Mobius? Might give you all the modulation you need in a smaller package. I did think about fitting a small 2in-2out patch bay under the board for easily auditioning fx, but trying to stick with what I have now!
  • BradBrad Frets: 658
    That looks a really great rig, bet it sounds even better!
    ^ It's unreal! 

Still a little bit of dialling in to do, but having to spread it out over a few evenings.
    Finally gigged this on Saturday… My word!! I couldn't stop smiling throughout, and constantly found myself thinking, 'this sounds amazing'. Even the rest of the band commented on how good my guitar sounded. 

So, I'm afraid I'll be on here less now, for I shall be moving my attention to the world of furniture and renovation :-)

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17485
    tFB Trader
    They all come back....

ALL OF THEM!

WOO HAH AH AHAHAHA HA AHHA!!!1111 ONE.
  • firks91firks91 Frets: 104
    you've not mentioned anything about how your LP sounds through the browneye Lynden....surely youve done it?!
  • randomhandclapsrandomhandclaps Frets: 20521
    It sounds painful.
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
  • firks91firks91 Frets: 104
    In a good way im sure
  • BucketBucket Frets: 7751
    Fuuuuuuuck. Love it.
    - "I'm going to write a very stiff letter. A VERY stiff letter. On cardboard."
    The LP hasn't been played much recently, but I did put it through it last week and played some Soundgarden riffs through it… it'll do ;-)