The mysterious world of ThorpyFx

What's Hot
191011121315»

Comments

• lonestarlonestar Frets: 1718
    I’m looking forward to joining this club :) 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • andy1839andy1839 Frets: 514
    Just bought my first ThorpyFx today, a Gunshot. Absolutely love it, it sounds huge through my Jubilee and even better through the Friedman. 

I’ve wanted one for ages, but never quite got round to it. 
    Spent the last six hours straight playing with it  ;)
    Very happy. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • lonestarlonestar Frets: 1718
    andy1839 said:
    Just bought my first ThorpyFx today, a Gunshot. Absolutely love it, it sounds huge through my Jubilee and even better through the Friedman. 

Very happy. 
    Quality pedals mate. I have the Peacekeeper and fallout cloud. Both are incredible through the Lonestar.
  • andy1839andy1839 Frets: 514
    lonestar said:
    andy1839 said:

Very happy. 
    Quality pedals mate. I have the Peacekeeper and fallout cloud. Both are incredible through the Lonestar.
    Nice, I love the lonestars such a great amp. are you stacking those two?

I’m thinking I need a compressor next.