Alternatively, you could just complain to your local council...

What's Hot
You don't need much knowledge of anatomy to appreciate the fundamental ubiquity of opinions.
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• dogloaddogload Frets: 1495

‘You also set out to humiliate him by taking hold of his penis and testicles and gnawing at them.’

Has to be my Quote Of The Day!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Col_DeckerCol_Decker Frets: 2188
    If only he'd lost his other two remaining teeth before hand, this would of had a much happier ending.

Ed Conway & The Unlawful Men - Alt Prog Folk: The FaceBook and The SoundCloud

'Rope Or A Ladder', 'Don't Sing Love Songs', and 'Poke The Frog'  albums available now - see FaceBook page for details

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ROOGROOG Frets: 557
    Anyone who has tried to complain to their local council, may well be forgiven for taking such action. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • CabbageCatCabbageCat Frets: 5549

It's really hard to bite a willy "like a sandwich". Trust me.

It's really hard to bite a willy "like a sandwich". Trust me.

Its not a reflex reaction I've ever felt the need to exercise!

• Is a sandwich not a crap analogy?  There's nothing sandwichy about a penis and about 3000 other phallic food substances to choose from.
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    Yay! Another "penis gets attacked, lets LOL at it!" report/thread/incident.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited October 2013

layer of PJ's/penis/Pj's perhaps?

Look I don't want to think about this anymore!

• CabbageCatCabbageCat Frets: 5549
    ROOG said:

layer of PJ's/penis/Pj's perhaps?

Look I don't want to think about this anymore!

"Like a chicken and salsa wrap", maybe. Or, "like a paisley spring roll".

If there were such a thing as a willy sandwich it would not involve bread or pyjamas.

• Can't quite get me head round what would lead this bloke to do that? I mean you bang on your neighbours door say can you turn it down row ensues so you get down on your knees and bite? Surely a smack in the mouth would be more likely? And also he did the crime so the judge added a year to his driving ban? Got to admire British Justice or Press reporting
    www.maltingsaudio.co.uk
  • wibblewibble Frets: 1097
    Presumably if his two teeth were side by side he would have sucked him instead?
  • When I lived in a flat I had to put up with Mrs Noisy upstairs for years. I complained to the council a lot, eventually there was a face to face interview between me and a housing officer. I told her that if the situation was not resolved soon then I would deny all culpability for anything I did to Mrs Noisy on the grounds of diminished responsibility as she and her brats were driving me insane. Soon after, Mrs Noisy moved out. To where, I neither knew nor cared. Required result, but it took a long time, and a considerable amount of hassle.
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
  • Housing departments (assuming that they're caancil properties) aren't necessarily the best to talk to about noise - try their Environmental Health department.

You don't need much knowledge of anatomy to appreciate the fundamental ubiquity of opinions.
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17136
    "The judge added a further year to his sentence for dangerous driving". Choice!

• johnnyurqjohnnyurq Frets: 1368
    Just as well he didn't have more teeth & spaced out or the guy would be getting Flute lessons so he can pee proper like (insert pink Piccolo/Oboe joke here).
    johnnyurq said:
    Just as well he didn't have more teeth & spaced out or the guy would be getting Flute lessons so he can pee proper like (insert pink Piccolo/Oboe joke here).
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS WOMAN BIT THIS OTHER WOMANS CLIT OFF! IT IS HILARRRRRRRIIOOOUZZZZZ!!
    @Drew_fx

It is only a joke based on an old old joke dude.

You make a serious point though and I agree that it is double standards in the media etc, but my approach is an equal opportunity one from a comedy/joke point of view.

No boundaries for humour and yes if it was any gender or whatever still fair game for gallows or black humour.
    I agree! I was merely making a similar joke! It was about as funny as well! ;)
    I thunked that I just didn't want anyone to get the impression I was a crass fucker, well actually I am a crass fucker clearly but only in a silly humour sense.
    :D
  • EvilmagsEvilmags Frets: 5158
    That's a novel way to deal with a neighbour.