Alternatively, you could just complain to your local council...

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207

Drew_fx said:
    I agree! I was merely making a similar joke! It was about as funny as well! ;)
    The best way to counter feminism isn't to sink to their level.
    My V key is broken
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    Is it to buy up all the dildos and edible panties and bury them in a desert?
  • MyrandaMyranda Frets: 2940
    I'm confused...

What has a man posting a story about a man biting the penis of a man to a forum visited predominantly by men got to do with feminism?

It's men laughing and joking about the misfortune of a man hurt in a very unusual way by another man. Neither myself nor the only other woman who posts here have commented with any sort of joke or laugh, yet Drew decides to post a video about a rant against women making sexist comments - because such a thing never happens the other way...
  • bertiebertie Frets: 13568
    Evilmags said:
    That's a novel way to deal with a neighbour.
    see where you'd been going wrong all those years
    just because you don't, doesn't mean you can't
     just because you do, doesn't mean you should.
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28333
    The guy doesn't exactly look a speed freak - overweight and with a crutch. You'd think Mr Pyjama would have seen it coming?

[Thinks] .......... "what's this? ......... He's putting his crutch aside ......... he's shuffling closer ...... he's crouching down ....... no he's not. he's too fat for that ..... now he's crouching down using that small wall to help ........ he's shuffling over on his knees ......... wait! where did those two slices of bread come from???? ......... he's reaching forwards towards my groin!!! ....... He's infiltrated my pyjama defense and the old man is coming out!!!!! Noooooooo!!! NOT THE BREAD!!!!!!!!!"
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    axisus said:

[Thinks] .......... "what's this? ......... He's putting his crutch aside ......... 
    perhaps he should have done the same

:)
  • You mean he should have castled it?
    You don't need much knowledge of anatomy to appreciate the fundamental ubiquity of opinions.
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24287
    edited October 2013
    Myranda said:
    I'm confused...

What has a man posting a story about a man biting the penis of a man to a forum visited predominantly by men got to do with feminism?

It's men laughing and joking about the misfortune of a man hurt in a very unusual way by another man. Neither myself nor the only other woman who posts here have commented with any sort of joke or laugh, yet Drew decides to post a video about a rant against women making sexist comments - because such a thing never happens the other way...
    Because...  he obviously has deep-seated issues around women and feminism.  Rest assured that whenever there is any discussion about women, he will appear with his misogynist soapbox.  It's kinda like the Batman signal....  someone shines an image of a 'he-man woman hater' into the sky and he appears.
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.
    Also chips are "Plant-based" no matter how you cook them.
    edited October 2013
    When I lived in a flat I had to put up with Mrs Noisy upstairs for years.
    does Simon know ?

:D
  • Emp_Fab said:
       'he-man woman hater'
    That expression has always confused me.  When I was a kid I used to watch a lot of He-Man and his main source of irritation always seemed to be Skeletor.  At the end he would always have a moment to do a moral summing up (Jerry Springer style) and I never remember him saying "Today we saw that women are evil twisted bitches....." and I'm pretty sure I've seen them all.
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24287
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.
    Also chips are "Plant-based" no matter how you cook them.