not long to save 20% and VAT at Wudtone

andypwudtoneandypwudtone Frets: 287
edited October 2013 in Made in the UK
Hiya , fretboarders , we have a mailing list which you can join via our site here http://www.wudtone.com/hook-up-with-wudtone/ 

In case you were not subscribed and you fancied beating a VAT increase ( unfortunately) our latest newsletter has details of some added 20% discount coupon codes on both finish and hardware. These are for existing customers and are active until the 5th NOV.

chrs Andy Preston 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DrBobDrBob Frets: 3003
    So Andy,

Having foolishly given the last one away I might be looking to score another one of the cosmetic 2nd vintage Spacing (2 3/16) CP Bridge Plates if there are any still available.

Now even I'm not pushy enough to ask for another 20% off that BUT were I to push the boat out and buy the little plate that goes under the bridge & the 6 screws AND one of your very very nice CRS blocks AND one of your neck plates & screws how much of that would the 20 % discount apply to ?

Got a guitar that needs some Wudtone metal to go with the Wudtone finish & Oil City Pickups, it's a real forum weapon !
  • andypwudtoneandypwudtone Frets: 287
    edited October 2013
    Hello Dr bob, the bridge2020 coupon works when you check out having added the Wudtone CP Plate product via  the online shop here, http://www.wudtone.com/shop/?wpsc-product=wudtone-cp-constant-pivot-bridge-plate  

so you will get 20% off , saddles, bearings screw options too if you so choose them.  The bridge comes with the .5mm stainlass shim anyway.

The coupon doesn't apply discount to any other hardware products, eg blocks which are already awesomely amazing value DR Bob. I can help a little on the Neck plate ( but only a little) chrs Andy     
  • I will check to see if we have any 2nds left, tmmrw not sure. Looking forward to hearing from from @Travisthedog as to how he is getting on with his. chrs  
  • HI Dr Bob, all the cosmetic 2nds gone I'm afraid. best offer is as above available until 5th Nov. chrs Andy