Billy Duffy!

What's Hot
rockmonsterrockmonster Frets: 823
edited October 2013 in Music
Saw The Cult at Southampton Guild Hall last night. Enjoyed the gig thought Ian Astbury was a bit dodgy at times but Billy Duffy -man what a tone! Roland JC-120, Vox AC-30 and a Friedman (brown eye I think). Man that Les Paul sounded great. Clear as a bell but distorted too! The Gretch sounded huge too- but that gold top what a monster sound!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• vizviz Frets: 10647
    Great great great band. Seen them loads. I just wish they would do 83rd dream and that stuff
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33725
    The periodic ringing I have in my right ear is *probably* down to seeing the Cult in the late 90's.
  • A couple of months back Clem Burke and James Stevenson were on Radio 6 and couldn't say enough good things about the man.
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28280
    saw them way back when the love album came out. Great live band!
  • octatonic said:
    The periodic ringing I have in my right ear is *probably* down to seeing the Cult in the late 90's.

Aye they were a trifle loud <:-P
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • The Cult seriously kick ass. If they don't move you, you're probably already dead.

;)
    Only a Fool Would Say That.
  • The Cult seriously kick ass. If they don't move you, you're probably already dead.

;)

Lol! I enjoyed em so I am still alive! Wehey! :)>-