Game of Thrones

What's Hot

Comments

• BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24579
    It's unrealistic that all those main characters survived

What happened to the red woman anyway? had she offered herself as a sacrifice, or just wanted to check out?
    She’s been mumbling about the chosen one who kills the night king for what seems like eons. 

Now the prophecy has been fulfilled she has no excuse to mumble on or whine about anything and it’s a hollow life when all you have left is setting fire to stuff and getting your kit off. 

Job done for her 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Did Sam Tarley make it?
    Yes, in an inexplicable act of stab-dodging that would make Theresa May proud. 
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 11753
    Biggest let down that we didn’t get to see more of the White Walker army getting involved in the fighting and finding out truly who then Night King was. After 10 year of watching, it was something I’m sure we all wanted to see. I don’t like it when things like that just get left and we never find out.

I always thought he was an allegory for global climate change.

While countries globally bicker and try to get a brief political or economic advantage through manoevering or warfare, the real danger builds up, basically ignored despite the cleverest amongst us warning constantly of it?

Seems a fairly close match to me.
    You are the dreamer, and the dream...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • cj73cj73 Frets: 1003
    So I watched all of last night's and as an infrequent watcher, Mrs Cj is an avid follower of it, and my two thoughts were:

Who says the frosty, bringer back of the dead king dude, is dead?

Is the whole thing a dream of wheelchair boy as he lies dying at the foot of that castle wall ala 12 Days of Christine?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Axe_meisterAxe_meister Frets: 4629
    Did Dany commit her full forces. She must still have a navy that brought everybody north. Then there are all those northern forces who didn't come to Winterfell.
    Even some Lanister loyal forces might change sides once they hear of the threat to their existence has been eliminated. Then there are the rest of the lands the Dany frees from tryanny
  • DrJazzTapDrJazzTap Frets: 2168
    DrJazzTap said:
    boogieman said:
    The night king background might be resolved by the prequel they’re shooting, it covers the original rising of the wight walkers and how the children of the forest fought with the first men and created the night king. 

The show has a lot of ground to cover in the last series so the army of the dead had to be dealt with before anything else I think. It did seem a bit rushed though and there were a lot of echoes of LOTR. I’m sure there’s a lot more epic stuff to come: Cersei has recruited a whole army of mercenaries so I’m  expecting another huge battle, plus there’s the issue of who will finally reign. I think Bran still has a big part to play in all this. 
    whose face can Arya borrow to get to Cersei?
    Jaime Lannister
    would be the most useful
      I just have this feeling that Cersei will be unstoppable with the larger army. And she loves her brother (I think?) and may want to gloat, so that's why she'll agree to meet him one last time. Either Jaime then stabs her or Arya does. It's getting past the mountain to get to Cersei that's the problem.

I dont think anyone else knows that Arya can do the face switcharoo thing?

Have to admit, I was a bit bummed by the end of the last episode. Sure it had elements of peril, but it kind of felt half arsed. Either everyone was massacered or not, they alluded to it being this huge thing last week, and yet all most of the key players made it out alive. I really wanted to hear something from the Night King. Half of me was thinking he was going to say "Hello son" or "Hello Bran" with Bran replying "Hello Bran", but that was quashed online i think.
    I would love to change my username, but I fully understand the T&C's (it was an old band nickname). So please feel free to call me Dave.
  • CirrusCirrus Frets: 8491
    DrJazzTap said:
     I really wanted to hear something from the Night King. 
    Me too. Then I wondered what his voice would be like. What if he sounds like Donald Duck? That'd ruin the drama a bit. Probably better if he stays quiet.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12335
    Cirrus said:
    DrJazzTap said:
    Me too. Then I wondered what his voice would be like. What if he sounds like Donald Duck? That'd ruin the drama a bit. Probably better if he stays quiet.
    Kenneth Williams style "Oooh I say what a nasty battle, I really got the point then didn't I!"
    Arya will be killed by the mountain, daddy hound  gets really mad and kill his brother.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12335
    Arya will be killed by the mountain, daddy hound  gets really mad and kill his brother.
    They will kill each other I think.  Arya to wear Qyburn or the stupid pirates face and do for cersei, after Jamie has died trying.  Dani/Jon incest alliance on the throne with Sansa and Tyrion running the north.
    munckee said:
    Cirrus said:
    DrJazzTap said:
    Kenneth Williams style "Oooh I say what a nasty battle, I really got the point then didn't I!"
    "Infamy, infamy, you've all got it infamy"

Other way round. Daddy hound takes on the mountain and gets stabby stabby. Arya gets pissed and kills him with needle through the slit in his helmet (fnarr)
    Brianne and Jamie get it on (not seen her tits yet)
  • FarleyUKFarleyUK Frets: 2392
    munckee said:
    They will kill each other I think.  Arya to wear Qyburn or the stupid pirates face and do for cersei, after Jamie has died trying.  Dani/Jon incest alliance on the throne with Sansa and Tyrion running the north.
    Nope - Arya's already had her hero moment. She won't take out Cersei as well. It'll be Jaime.
  • ToneControlToneControl Frets: 11889
    Cirrus said:
    DrJazzTap said:
    Ashley from Corrie
  • ToneControlToneControl Frets: 11889
    munckee said:
    Cersei kills Jamie, then Arya comes back with his face again and surprises her
    Final scene will be Tyrion aged 86 in bed with a belly full of wine with Sansas mouth around his cock.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 11872
    Final scene will be Tyrion aged 86 in bed with a belly full of wine with Sansas mouth around his cock.
    But won't she be like 60?
  • ChuckManualChuckManual Frets: 692
    Final scene will be Ayra and Gendry sailing off into the sunset to answer the question she posed in Season 4; "What's west of Westeros?"
    Not much of the gear, even less idea.
  • Final scene will be Ayra and Gendry sailing off into the sunset to answer the question she posed in Season 4; "What's west of Westeros?"

It'd be an incredible long game troll for them to fall off the edge of the world proving flat earth theory in the GOT universe.