SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Telecaster body & bits FS, 'reliced' cream colour...

IanSavageIanSavage Frets: 1319
I'm never EVER going to have the time to sort this project out, apparently, so may as well get shot! Solid-wood Tele body with actual 'relicing' from being played over Gawd knows how long (I've scalped the neck out as I love the profile of it), seems to be at least two-piece from where the finish has started to crack but I couldn't even hazard a guess as to the wood. 

Also a new(ish) bridge, 'reliced' control plate, humbucker pickguard, a load of electronics (including the original pups which scope out fine on a meter at around the 7.5 kOhm mark, no idea what they are though), neckplate...someone with more time and inclination than me could probably make a righteous Telecaster out of it, but right now its taking up space :/

£75 the lot collected from Walsall / Birmingham, and I'd rather not part it out - but let me know, courier could be arranged if needs be. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments