Horrible Histories - Savage Songs

ICBMICBM Frets: 72313
My kids were watching this over breakfast this morning... a compilation of all the classic Horrible Histories songs. Cheesy, fun, educational and great to sing along with all at the same time!

The Dick Turpin one is still the best :).

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• The Mrs & I watch Horrible Histories virtually everyday for our own entertainment the kids!  It's great when your kids like a program that doesn't drive you insane.

My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72313

The Mrs & I watch Horrible Histories virtually everyday for our own entertainment the kids!  It's great when your kids like a program that doesn't drive you insane.

Same here! Horrible Histories is brilliant. It's a shame it's followed by "Wingin' It", but that's at about time to go to school anyway...

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• mudslide73mudslide73 Frets: 3071
    edited October 2013

Take That as RAF pilots runs the Dandy Highwayman pretty close for me. We've been reading the books and they're pretty grim stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueFATmD68sg

"A city star won’t shine too far"

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72313

Take That as RAF pilots runs the Dandy Highwayman pretty close for me.

Yep, I'd forgotten that one! Classic :).

• axisusaxisus Frets: 28337
    edited October 2013
    HH is fantastic! A really good programme all round. The songs are so good. Edit: just watched the raf one again - so funny!
  • mudslide73mudslide73 Frets: 3071
    They're the perfect blend of comedy and education. Bit of pathos in the Churchill speech at the end of that. Almost like Blackadder in that respect imo.
    "A city star won’t shine too far"