Jamtracks thingy... Does it work iPad?

Hey all, Having just got a lend of a stupendous guitar from @woody, I decided to brush up on my chops! So recently digging the mighty Andre Nierei I just bought his fusion licks yoke and can't seem to get it working on my iPad.... Anybody here use JT on an iPad? The course appears in my purchases but when I go to download the thing it comes up with an "open in" option... And nothing after that .... I hopefully can use it on my desktop if needs be but seeing as the iPad is nearly always with me, I though itd be handy.. Any help folks? Thanks!
Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I've downloaded a zip opener but it still hangs on the select screen... Time to email I think!
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life
  • bingefellerbingefeller Frets: 5723
    I'm not sure if the iPad allows the use of an unzip prog.  
  • I sure as hell cant get it workin! Cheers man... One for the work over I guess.. It'll all be worth it when I'm blasting out squealing fusion leads to, eh, myself... I guess.... :)