this one now is in London Guitar Studio

you can see the photos here
http://josemarquescustomguitars.jimdo.com/for-sale

More info, questions etc please contact
jm.customguitars@gmail.com

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• It is with great honor that I inform you that at this point, these two guitars, can be tested and bought on two of the best known and reliable dealers in the UK

London Guitar Studio
    Nugent Guitars LTD

:)

• I think you have posted In the wrong section.
  • you are rigth, this post in the begining was to show my guitars but i have change it a bit... must i move? were i must put it?

thank you
  • bluechargeboybluechargeboy Frets: 1894
    edited January 2016
    @jmcustomguitars we have a "Made in the UK" forum for general chat about your builds and daily goings-on, and classified threads for selling. If you are selling commercially then contact @TTony for advice.
    I'm just a Maserati in a world of Kias.
  • hello bluechargeboy.

Well this podt was in classifieds already but now i have changed because this is not a classified post but one informative... well at this time i dont know where to put in or maybe delete the post?? what you advise me?

Thank you
    JM
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27346
    @jmcustomguitars

There are probably a couple of different sections of the forum that will be relevant/useful for you (and for the wider community).

For discussion and pics of what you're building, particularly in-progress pics, and descriptions of what you're doing and how you're doing it (etc) - use the "Made in the UK" section.  That will build your profile, your reputation, show the quality of your work, engage interested people in discussions, etc.

Then, when you want to sell stuff, put it in the Classifieds in a separate post.

If you just jump straight into the Classifieds, you might sell stuff.  If you take the time to build your profile and reputation first, you're much more likely to sell stuff.

If you put *everything* you make in the Classifieds, then we'll start to feel like a bit like you're just using us as your own personal shop window.  Which is fine, but we'll start charging you for that sort of service soon.  If most of your posting here is to create a debate, show-and-tell your work, help others with questions, and generally add value to the community, we'll be quite happy.

Make sense?
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • Yes TTony

I will do that in my next guitars, now i just have one eletric guitar and is is the section making and moding because wen i started the post, about that guitar, i use this post to ask questions because is my first electric ;)

but i understand you and no my objective here is not only sell, of course after i finnish my guitars i need to sell them,  but the trade of knowledge  

about this , and only this post, it make sense to keep or is better delete??

I have no problem at all delete the post , no problem at all ;)