BY CHANCE. amp clones slo spec + Bom?

What's Hot
Hello

I purchased a ampclones.com SLO kit aaaages ago, basically had some trouble with it getting here (took months and months) for 'safety' I put a claim in paypal (where it lasts an extra 90 days before you can raise it again etc..) owner got pissy and then when I received my items he didn't bother replying to my emails about the bom and diagrams etc..(which it states it would come with) which is a pain, tried a few times but he must have blocked my e-mail or something.

I know its a slim chance but I'm just wondering if anyone's made one/has the kit and could send the bits i need via e-mail or something? else its just very expensive trash to me!

Thanks all,
James

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• MistergMisterg Frets: 331
    The pcbs on their site look like the 'Sloclone' layout. It is on the Sloclone forum, but you need to register (and wait for approval) before you can see it. Lots of advice about sourcing components on there, too...Did the kit include transformers?

PM me an email address and I'll send you the schematic & layout.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Hello yes very similar but a bit different.

I am on sloclone but forgot my login (doh!)

Used to have the old clone BoM etc on my computer but reformatted etc since then :(

Nope no transformers . Just the pcb's and the chassis

Thanks
    James
    Email on its way....

I'm sure the iron will cost a pretty penny.

Good luck! :)
    edited November 2013
    @jamesRT2004 Are you on TAG?

There's a new-ish thread there where someone has one of these kits. There are some queries on the BOM and some corrections! - you might want to take a look.

http://ampgarage.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=274795#274795