Stone Roses Rehearsing

What's Hot
chrisj1602chrisj1602 Frets: 3889
Came across this, really enjoyed it.  Thought I would share for those who might be interested...

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Came across this, really enjoyed it.  Thought I would share for those who might be interested...

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I clicked on the rehearsal clip full of cynicism, expecting Brown to be doing his usual "drunk singing into a bucket" thing..

I was soon eating my words. Flipping heck, that's a good version of Waterfall! Reni is great, his vocals alone make that performance, never mind his effortless drumming.

DAMN I should have gone to this tour....Hope there's a full DVD of the show, not just clips...?

• ..and SOD IT the second clip's as good, if not better.

*kicks self*

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17485
    tFB Trader
    Does anyone else think the vocals sound a bit autotuned?
  • ^ I did wonder, I have to be honest.

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17485
    tFB Trader
    They have that "Glee" quality where they harmonies sound like they are being played on a keyboard.
  • Did they end their set with Don't Stop Believin'....?

Maybe I am glad I didn't go after all.......

• Heaton Park was amazing. However, when I watched it back on youtube his vox were terrible. However, it wasnt about ians vocals, it was about the complete package, and they delivered
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • vizviz Frets: 10644
    They have that "Glee" quality where they harmonies sound like they are being played on a keyboard.

Don't think so - for one thing, they're not quite in tune, and also you can hear the vibrato and accidental wobbles on various long notes. But it does sound a bit synthetic I grant you. Through my laptop anyway.
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.