SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Fuzz, Flange, Drive and Wah BIG PRICE DROPS

What's Hot
TravisthedogTravisthedog Frets: 1844
edited November 2013 in FX £
I know nowt it selling right now so I hope I've priced these to be tempting. I am of course open to trades and specifically looking for interesting Wahs and of course drive pedals - OCD, Keely/analogman Modded 808 etc Fredric effects Klone ( but no other clones ta)

1. Xotic BB Andy Timmons sig edition - bloody awesome Marshall in a box - better than the DLS IMO - just I don't need it with my Liquid Sunshine and spark booster £SOLD

Ernie Ball Wah - I love these wahs but I have a hankering for something with adjustable Q etc - gigged well but works perfectly - a heavy bastard to post - hence £70

Ibanez CF7 - Tonelok series pedal that is a flanger and chorus all in one. A really lush chorus that has 2 modes - normal and "wack'd" where you can get some mental noises. The flanger is good, it goes whooshy woosh £30

Toadworks Mad Dog Fuzz - I have hated fuzz for years - loved the way everyone else makes it sound. But it always sounds shit when I use it - until I bought this. I think it's because it has so much output that it never gets lost when you switch it on. Brilliant for QOTSA type stuff and can so vintage too. Only selling as the fuzz face mini I have marginally beats it when stacked with my spark booster £SOLD

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Dibs on the bb. Stuck in traffic so pm stuff when I stop
  • Held for you mate
  • Pete24vPete24v Frets: 235
    i think i'll have the fuzz, can you pm me some details?

thanks
  • Incoming
    edited October 2013
    payment sent!

many thanks

pete

• Thanks dude - best delete your addy off the world wife web mate - just PM I to me!!!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    edited October 2013
     oops, still not used to this forum! thought i was in PM mode lol
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Price drops

Wah £60
    Flange £25

Both for £77.50
  • ReverendReverend Frets: 4974
    I was just going to post a request for a cheap chorus pedal...
  • I've saved you the hassle Rev
    Hey Travisthedog, I'm getting a little worried as the fuzz pedal hasn't arrived yet. I sent you a PM a few days ago and no reply as yet.

Can you look into it please?

Cheers

Pete
  • TravisthedogTravisthedog Frets: 1844
    edited November 2013
    Hi Pete - no PM this l end mate - a little worried but te post seems to be a bit weird - I'm still waiting for something from another forumite who posted on Monday - today's post has been and still no sign - I'm afraid that I think I only posted 1st class because of the frankly ridiculous increases in post costs and thus don't have a tracking number - give it till the weekend and if you don't have it I'll happily refund you buddy - it's no biggy
    Thanks for getting back to me, we'll see what happens over the next few days

Pete
    I think it's arrived, royal mail left me a card saying I need to collect a signed for parcel, in 72hrs! 

• Hooray

And for everyone else - chorus and wah still available plus a small stone phaser £25
    Yep, it's all good, picked up the fuzz this afternoon! Cheers