SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Line 6 DT25 Head + 112 Cab - £550

BigBearKrisBigBearKris Frets: 1755
edited November 2013 in Amps £
Hi all :)

Here's my lovely DT25 series amp for sale. Due to moving house and lot of spendings I decided to put it on sale.

It's an awesome amp - 4 totally different modes, class switching, low volume mode (for bedroom players), really great sounding and very clean example as it has never left my house.

Price is £550 as the amp and cab are 'as new' condition - at the moment RRP for head is 599 and 199 for cab so I think it's fair price. Gear purchased from Andertons last year - all boxes and receipts available if needed.

Amp has a set of brand new JJ gold plated tubes (thought that they need replacing, but it was tube protection fuse) so there's an extra saving there.

I prefer local pickup in Dorset/Hampshire area as don't have any experience in posting amps, but can be arranged if buyer wishes. Can meet up halfway somewhere. Amp is located in Bournemouth.

Here's some photos guys, thanks.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments