SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD

2»

Comments

• and I would exchange for my Scott Walker Jimson just listed in electrics ! ... but appreciate you are an acoustic player, still if someone buys my SW will be in touch ... very best from Harrogate

(had an OM2H once and sadly let it move on !)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • up

• bump
  • £2650 ... For now ... Soon to be listing my Coco/Redwood Lowden as well now my O22c is all set up to Jon Gomm spec!
  • I'm very interested. Your saying it's brand new? Can you guarantee that's it's tolltally as new, eg no play ware at all and no marks n scratches anywhere? Regards
  • Hi, it came from TFOA in the Netherlands as a brand new instrument. If you check out their Facebook page you can see the guitars are mainly hung on the walls and are (I assume) available for potential buyers to A/B guitars to find what suits. So I can't guarentee that it has never been played at all and perhaps in certain lighting if you you really look for it, you might find a very minor imperfection. But I trust Rudi, he owns a very reputable business and it was never really of any interest to me as I'm all about my Lowden. Just made the numbers up and I know it's a hugely popular model over here so thought it would have gone quick!
  • Up

• Very tempting....Very, very tempting !!!
  • Be tempted! It's been sat in the case since it came over (August maybe?) while I beat my Lowden up. Thought I'd be able to shift it quite quickly!
  • @bluesman1989 I have been tempted to get one for a while - where are you based ? Maybe I can come try it out and see if we can do a deal
  • UP