SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: parlour sized acoustic 44-45mm nut width SOLVED!!

ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6121
edited February 2016 in Acoustics £ tFB Trader
My father in law plays a lot of finger style acoustic, he's after a quality parlour sized acoustic with a slightly wider nut than the norm. Ideally 45mm. What do you have please?
Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• How much is he looking to spend? I was about to give a definite go ahead on an OM2H, but might be able to switch it quickly to a parlour guitar if you're looking around the £2500-£3000 mark?
  • GruGru Frets: 339
    Faith do the Mercury in a 45mm nut width. Around £700 I think.
  • ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6121
    tFB Trader
    Gru said:
    Faith do the Mercury in a 45mm nut width. Around £700 I think.
    I think this is more in line with what he is after.... anyone have one for sale?

How much is he looking to spend? I was about to give a definite go ahead on an OM2H, but might be able to switch it quickly to a parlour guitar if you're looking around the £2500-£3000 mark?
    thats a bit spendy im afraid. although undoubtedly amazing, he wont spend over a grand i think.
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
  • I'm selling a Faith FMEHG parlour guitar, has a 43mm nut according to the specs if he's willing to sacrifice a few mm.
  • Hi, I have a handmade "Evans"  - with a 45 m/m nutwidth, and a very short scale. It is made after the design of the Gibson L-1. It has a European Spruce top with Cypress back and sides. 24.25" scale & 2 & 9/16" string spacing - comes in a soft/hard case.

Somewhere around £750 ish.

I have to tell you this, but don't want to break any rules - I'll put it on classified as soon as possible.

or (if allowed) 01243-776391.  

• ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6121
    tFB Trader
    Hi, I have a handmade "Evans"  - with a 45 m/m nutwidth, and a very short scale. It is made after the design of the Gibson L-1. It has a European Spruce top with Cypress back and sides. 24.25" scale & 2 & 9/16" string spacing - comes in a soft/hard case.

Somewhere around £750 ish.

I have to tell you this, but don't want to break any rules - I'll put it on classified as soon as possible.

or (if allowed) 01243-776391.  

sorry, i should have marked this as resolved as he bought a brook torridge.
  • Oh. please disregard my PM to you - only just discoverfed how!

Also to mods etc, apologies for posting telephone number - I've now learned how to PM - wonlt do it again.