Hoffnine Cabs

What's Hot
Just picked up my new 1x12 custom cab by Tom at Hoffnine - Really pleased with it and can't wait to get it cranked up at next rehearsal
If you want to see his stuff in person you can catch him at the Cumbrian guitar show this month.
https://www.facebook.com/hoffnine

I posted this last week when I went thru to meet Tom after him coming very highly recommended:

Just had a very fun 3hrs in Airdrie at Hoffnine :) Who knew there was so much to a custom cab! There are very few places I have been over the years that are as helpful and friendly as this.
I took my Victory Amps V30 and my Guthrie Charvel along and we tried a few options in terms of cabs and speakers as well as speccing my options as to tolex/handles/corners etc. Not only did I learn a lot about cabs I got some extremely nice coffee :p

I really enjoyed the whole customer experience - not that it felt like there was any sales pitch going on and looking forward to getting my 1x12 cab next week :)
Most interesting was playing at a decently loud volume facing out the front of a shuttered 1st floor over the whole industrial estate :p

Never thought I'd have a custom cab as custom usually means expensive but the prices are very reasonable and significantly less than I would have had to pay for the matching Victory 1x12.

Highly recommend you check this place out if you are in the market.
And, it's good to support local business.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments