SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Stratocaster switch tip, volume and 2x tone knobs in aged white, bridge pickup WHY

littlethoughtslittlethoughts Frets: 639
edited September 2015 in Parts £
I've got a strat missing a volume knob and with a mis-matched switch tip, so I'd like to just replace the whole set rather than buy a replacement volume and switch tip and have them a slightly different shade of aged white. The strat also has a mis-matched bridge pickup in stark white which I'm not so hot on (and I can't change the cover since it's sealed in) - so I'd be up for something to replace that provided it is also in an aged white cover. I'm open to regular single coils, blades, mini humbuckers etc of decent quality or better.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• bump!

• Why not order an aged cover off of axesrus or eBay? I might have a dimarzio red velvet for sale makes a good bridge pickup
  • ab2014 said:
    Why not order an aged cover off of axesrus or eBay? I might have a dimarzio red velvet for sale makes a good bridge pickup
    Bridge pickup is a sealed in rails type so can't change the cover. You are the second person to ask though - so I'll update the first post!