SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Schaffer Replica Gold Tag Edition Unit

saxosimsaxosim Frets: 69
edited September 2015 in Parts £
Hi All

Up for sale is my Schaffer Replica compression unit. This is the gold tag 2 unit, one of only 175 made. The first 125 were hand signed by Ken Schaffer and Fil from Sollodallas.com.com. The next 50 of which mine is one have the Ken Schaffer plaque on the side.

For anyone who is an AC/DC fan in the know these were rediscovered by Fil from Sollodallas.com. Angus Young now uses one of these again and so do many other artists including Nalle Colt from Vintage Trouble. They also make a pedal version but this one is the full size unit.

If you need to hear sound clips and see video clips or read more about them have a look on sollodallas.com.

They are €1100 new and are currently sold out everywhere. Mine is in as new condition, looking for £550 posted. Will also listen to sensible very nearest offers though. Would also trade for a Gibson Les Paul Junior singlecut with cash my way depending what is offered.

The unit comes with its foot switch and power supply (EU type). I will also supply a convertor adapter plug if it sells to someone in the UK.

Here are a few youtube links too which show the Schaffer in action and explain more about it:

https://youtu.be/UnCVHa_cZss

https://youtu.be/Jnp6BvP7_5w

Located in Newcastle upon tyne, please message me if interested.

Thanks ☺

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Revised price as i think it was a little too high thanks
  • saxosimsaxosim Frets: 69
    edited September 2015
    Would also trade for a Les Paul junior singlecut plus cash adjustment my way thanks
  • Bump thanks