SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold - Seagull S6 Plus - Solid Top - Electro / Acoustic Guitar

maw4neumaw4neu Frets: 549
edited September 2015 in Acoustics £
Amazing guitar and has been a joy to own but Im using my Taylor most of the time now so its time to let it go . . . Sounds beautiful when played with or without the pickup. Ive been using Martin strings and it plays and sounds better with them than any other in my opinion  . . . I paid £300 for it second hand which was probably a little over the top but I parted with the money happily and it made me smile for a long time. Im just outside Manchester in Shaw and as it only has a quality gig bag I dont fancy posting it so its pickup only chaps . . . . 

Top : Select Pressure Tested Solid Cedar - Back & Sides : Canadian Wild Cherry - Neck : Silver Leaf Maple Integrated Set Neck - Fingerboard & Bridge : Rosewood - Nut & Saddle : Compensated Tusq® by Graphtech 
Truss Rod : Double Function - Finish : Semi-Gloss Custom Polished Finish : Quantum 1 Electronics
Id just like to point out that, despite all the video and DNA evidence, it genuinely wasn't me, your Honour  ! 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments