SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Martin 000 15M Small bodied mahogany acoustic

jellyrolljellyroll Frets: 3073
edited November 2013 in Guitars £
Need to make some space, so am selling this great guitar. Owned by me since new. Lovely tone from the mahogany, great for all acoustic styles. 

I'm hoping this will appear as a link to additional photos: 

To quote the MusicRadar review which gave it 5 stars: "It looks brilliant, plays and sounds amazing and at this price point, its Guitarist Gold award must be the no-brainer of the century."  Here's the review: http://www.musicradar.com/reviews/guitars/martin-000-15m-acoustic-guitar-244767

In good/very good condition, no serious markings on the guitar, just a couple of surface indentations which are not noticeable from 12 inches away. Comes with tag and OHSC, which has a couple of dings (see photos). 

One of these went on the bay at the weekend for £815, so I'm thinking £700 delivered (UK mainland) for forumites?

Please PM me if you have questions.

Thanks,
J.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments