SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Apple Macbook Pro wanted - prefer 15.4 inch screen

Cash waiting for the above item, or could do a deal with a number of guitars I have available. Yes, I know there's a MacBook pro for sale on here, but the guy 'selling it' refuses to answer my e-mails?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Mate of mine has a macbook pro i7 17inch 2.2ghz 500g as new boxed.  If that floats your boat, make me an offer cash or trade and let's see if we can make it work.
    "Nobody needs more than 20 strats." Mike Landau
  • luscombeluscombe Frets: 155

Hi Fusionista.

Thanks for getting back to me. Your friends Mac sounds ideal. I'd need to read up on the spec of that particular model to make sure it soes what I need. Not sure if there is an opportunity to work a trade deal with your friend, but I do find myself with a number of guitars & amps I can no longer play if it works at your end.

All the best

Jeff

• I'm in the same boat, except I don't need a laptop :-)   A figure of £1500 was mentioned. I believe it cost upwards of £2200, but that was a few months back and no idea how realistic that asking might be. Pm me with what you've got.  We can but try. 
    Andy
    "Nobody needs more than 20 strats." Mike Landau
  • luscombeluscombe Frets: 155

Hi Andy

I'll pm you shortly. your valuation of the Mac sounds fair.

All the best

Jeff