SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Wanted: Jaguar/Jazzmaster

As I have recently dipped my toe once again into the world of Jaguar ownership (and found it an altogether pleasant experience), I am interested in acquiring several more...

• Options: Open
  • Price range: Flexible
  • Trades: Available

So...if you have something to part with, throw a few things at me and we'll take it from there...

:)

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• gusman2xgusman2x Frets: 921

Can't offer you mine, but I would wholeheartedly recommend getting a hold of a J Mascis sig Jazzmaster. The Squier one is one of the best bang for buck guitars around, and easily feels like £500+ guitar. The Fender one is a nice looking guitar, and benefits from correct trem position, 7.25 board, and medium jumbo frets. Plus it's an awesome purple.

However, why don't you NOT buy loads of jags and jazzes, and just buy one pre CBS one?

• That thought has indeed crossed my mind...

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

• gusman2xgusman2x Frets: 921
    I've played a few vintage Jazzmasters and Jaguars. I LOVE jags, but for me, the scale length of the Jazzmaster just works better for offsets with that style of trem. Fair enough Jazzmasters are considerably more expensive than Jags, but really lovely lovely instruments.
  • dogloaddogload Frets: 1495
    There's a couple of nice AVRI and Thinskin Jazzmasters on Ebay at the moment. Even if you don't get on with one, they won't lose any value.
  • jimboflojojimboflojo Frets: 122
    edited November 2013
    I have a j mascis squier if ur interested, wasn't planning on selling but I'm falling for lp types again, had it on sale here few weeks ago same time as my blacktop was up for sale but that went 1st so i planned on keeping this. Only thing is 3 way switch bit intermittent on bridge pickup - I was going to sort it and sell for £265 if you can wait a bit, otherwise you can have it as is for £250. It's virtually mint and comes with gig bag and trem arm, plays great!
  • Just bought an '80's MIJ Jag, which is looooovely...

@jimboflojo I might be rather interested in the Mascis if I can flog me Hofner
  • @dogload no probs got some interest on here but just give me a shout when you sell yours!
    Will do!