Gigs in Edinburgh

What's Hot

Comments

• Yep, PM'd @Vaiai and apologies again. 
    Was feeling knackered, ending up doing ironing at 9pm and hitting the sack at 11... how rock 'n' roll. 
    I do make a point of coming to see forumites play in their bands so will be along for the next one. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • We're playing tonight at Whistle Binkies, 10pm - 10:45pm.
    Unfortunately one of our singers has the cold so we're ditching Sweet Child (which she sings) and hope she can get the harmonies out. 
  • VaiaiVaiai Frets: 530
    We're playing tonight at Whistle Binkies, 10pm - 10:45pm.
    Unfortunately one of our singers has the cold so we're ditching Sweet Child (which she sings) and hope she can get the harmonies out. 
    Enjoy Thomas! Wife on nightshift so can't go out - my one babysitter is booked so I can rehearse tmrw! Break a leg!

• Well, it's cancelled as singer is I'll and she called them to reschedule for 24th Nov (I think). Gutted!
  • Sorry to hear that Thomas. See if you can get the 17th instead though and then we can decimate Binkies with our combined guitar awesomeness!
    "As with all things, some days you're the dinosaur, some days you're the monkey." Sporky
  • Lol, that would be awesome. You'd be the better band. Have asked though but will prob be 24th
  • Will hopefully be at your gig
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72255
    I'll see if I can make that too. Let us know what time!

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• Yeah their Police covers band is really good...!!
  • Cheers guys, it would be good to meet some more fretboarders. We've been given the 9pm slot but we'll be hanging around before that.
    "As with all things, some days you're the dinosaur, some days you're the monkey." Sporky
  • VaiaiVaiai Frets: 530
    We did the multi band thing recently but now getting full gigs there - much better setup and sound on the full gig and you get time to work the crowd - was a blast and really enjoyed it compared to the mad dash to get gear on and off at the multi band set :p

• Will defo come see your band, Vaiai ! :)
  • Just a little bump to say we'll be on tomorrow night at 9pm at Whistle Binkies

The line up looks "eclectic" to say the least!

Drop us a like on facebook if you are so inclined - facebook.com/thebillglasgow

Ta
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72255
    Just a little bump to say we'll be on tomorrow night at 9pm at Whistle Binkies
    I should be along. Are you Andy? :)

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• Excellent. Yes I'm "Andy" but you can call me Liam.
  • I might be there - will confirm. 

Also, we are scheduled for the 24th (next Tuesday) at 10pm. 

Backup singer has been ill, I've just been ill - but we're both recovering. 
    Rhythm guitarist is now ill. Hope nobody else gets ill!!!
  • Hertz32Hertz32 Frets: 2248
    I'd be at the gig tonight, but I'm ill too!
    'Awibble'
    Vintage v400mh mahogany topped dreadnought acoustic FS - £100 
  • That's partly what I'm thinking - I'm still half-recovered from a cold (as evidenced in other threads, so not an excuse) :(
    However I did travel all the way through to Glasgow to see his band play not long back!
  • I'm looking forward to meeting both of you sick b*stards tonight.
  • Hahaha - it'll be a last minute decision whether I'm there. What time are you on at?