SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

brazilian jazz / bossa-nova musicians wanted

hey guys,

3-4ys ago I was running this Brazilian music band and it was a very interesting experience. We played all over London - Portobello's Mau Mau, Gimlik, Hootanany's, Soho House, Passing Clouds, Ronnie Scott's bar etc. 

Due to the members other projects and commitments we had stopped playing together but life is back on track so I'm testing the water to see if anyone around south east London is interested in getting together for some good music! 

This is more or less what we were playing

Thanks
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• fnptfnpt Frets: 735
    edited October 2015
    Nice! Is your singer brazilian? She does sing fluently and with brazilian accent so I'm assuming she is.
    ____
    "You don't know what you've got till the whole thing's gone. The days are dark and the road is long."
  • cbellangacbellanga Frets: 572
    Nope she's actually Syrian! She lived a few years in Rio though so yeah, just a slight accent. I thought the same when I met her :)