SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fs: '96 Squier loaded Strat body SOLD pickups, books

jdbwalesjdbwales Frets: 309
edited October 2015 in Parts £
Desperate for Jetfire's Trohman Tele so clearing out some bits!

Firstly, Chinese '96 Squier Strat body, Fender 50th Anniversary and pretty acclaimed, loaded with all hardware - pickups sound good and this is really resonant, full sized and contoured, in a lovely deep red. Electronics could do with a clean but it's a solid basis for a project; £45 delivered or £35 collected from Somerset.
I can also chuck in the neck for free, it's twisted slightly at the treble side but someone could possibly sort it!

Also pickups for sale: Irongear Blues Engine neck HB, gold covered, sounds lovely £28

Books for sale: Dave Hunter amps and effects books, £20 delivered the pair.

Happy to do Paypal gift or normal Paypal, or collection from Somerset is fine too.

Pictures of the Strat:
http://imgur.com/a/Pnlx8
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Do you know what the wood is on the strat body, alder, poplar, ply, wensleydale? Also do you know what sort of pickup route it has?
  • If it has a solid wood body and a swimming pool route then I'll call first dibs if I may.
  • jdbwalesjdbwales Frets: 309
    It has both of those! Will Pm you when I get in!
  • andrewandrew Frets: 47
    If @Flanging_Fred doesn't want the neck too, would you mind letting me know? I might be after it for a project Tele Deluxe...
    Sarcasm is often hard to detect in writing. If in doubt - yes, I was taking the piss.