JETCITY UK store out of stock?

What's Hot
BigBearKrisBigBearKris Frets: 1753
Hi all.

Finally I've decided to go for one of those amps, as the prices were quite silly and it's hell of an amp. 

Unfortunately when wanted to place an order I see that none of the amps in the range (I'm talking heads 20, 50 and 100W) are available. Have You guys got any info or been in touch with the store recently?

That'd be a shame if they're out of stock already :(
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• stonevibestonevibe Frets: 7131
    If you email them they tend to get back to you fairly quickly.

Win a Cort G250 SE Guitar in our Guitar Bomb Free UK Giveaway 

• Already have, but nothing yet, that's why I've decided to ask here :)
  • Give 'em a call tomorrow. I think they've got a 100H that's come back (nothing wrong with it, just a DSR thing).

Looks like I got the last JCA50H, and my mate got the last JCA22H :D
    <space for hire>
  • Booo :( You're the reason I'm craving for 50W Head :) I really hope they'll have them in stock soon
  • Hehe...glad to be of service :)

There's always this:

Free delivery, and a 3 year warranty. Slightly cheaper, too.
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Oh wow, that's great! Didn't know that's the case! I thought that it's some exclusive UK deal only. Thanks for that man!!
  • Isn't that an old version of 50W ? The power and standby switch is different. They have different logos as well (I know that sometimes You can order an alternative front panel for those, but logos vary too, no?). Specs looks the same though...

• Isn't that an old version of 50W ? The power and standby switch is different. They have different logos as well (I know that sometimes You can order an alternative front panel for those, but logos vary too, no?). Specs looks the same though...

Nah, it's the current version, just an old photo. All the amps are still sold with the circular logo, but you can buy the square logo from the US store (as well as the different baffles).
    <space for hire>
  • Great, cool. I'll email the UK store and see what's going on. If not, I'll treat myself with the one from Thomann. How are the stock valves in there mate? 
  • They're cheap Chinese ones, but they actually sound pretty damn good to me :) My first JCA50H had the original valves in for a good year or so without falling apart, and I only changed the power valves because I fancied some KT66s (which sound awesome, BTW).
    <space for hire>
  • Yeah, it'll be my first 6L6 based amp - I'll probably change those straight away, but will see how the stock 12ax7s will hold up
  • Be aware that your only choices are 6L6/5881 and KT66. The power transformer won't handle EL34s.
    <space for hire>
  • Yes, I meant that I'll just get new paired 6L6 tubes so I can be sure of those for start (have a bad experience with my power valves, but those were always on EL84 based amps). My amp tech swears by TungSol when it comes to 6L6s (apparently it used to be official Fender supplier in old days).