SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS 1962 Gibson ES-345 player vintage

What's Hot
MonstronautMonstronaut Frets: 193
edited November 2013 in Guitars £
Well, since I'm not getting any bites on my Les Paul, I'm going to put my pride and joy up for sale. It's a Gibson ES from the golden era and it plays and sounds amazing. None of the parts on the guitar are original and there's a headstock repair which is practically invisible which puts the price back into the real world. The main attraction to these vintage guitars is the quality of the woods It has a tasty looking brazilian rosewood fretboard, a honduran mahogany neck and maple body. The guitar would have originally had a varitone circuit but is now wired mono with RS pots and bumblebee caps, the pickups are seymour duncan antiquities and theres a no-wire ABR and lightweight aluminium tailpiece instead of the original bigsby. The neck is wide and flat-ish, its a bit fatter than a '60, '61 profile but not as chunky as a '58'59'63'64 profile. The frets are original. It comes with a modern gibson pink lined case.

£3300

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments