Just Thought I'd Post This.

What's Hot

Some of you may have seen it, others, maybe not, but I'd never seen it before and I never even knew he once cut his hair off.

I was only 10 at the time though.

No ulterior motive for posting it, it's just for those who have not seen it. A bit of a rare gem?

Only a Fool Would Say That.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• It's not clear when this interview was but during one of his first couple of post Sabbath tours with Randy Rhodes and the rest of his new band, he shaved his head on stage.  This could be a few weeks after that.

“Theory is something that is written down after the music has been made so we can explain it to others”– Levi Clay

• dogloaddogload Frets: 1495
    edited November 2013
    A Conductor of Mayhem. Brilliant. 
    Adolf Hitler? Are you sure you're off the drugs there Ozzy?

I'm glad he didn't say 'shit' though!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • @dogload

The Hitler thing is possibly the worst thing he could have said in his entire life. I know he didn't mean he "admires" him, but you could see how it would have been used against him. I was too young to remember any media furore and wasn't a Metalhead at 10 years old.

:)
    Only a Fool Would Say That.
  • dogloaddogload Frets: 1495
    edited November 2013
    Thing is, I know what he means. But once you start to say anything about the Nazis that may have a positive spin, you are on dodgy ground. Look at Brian Ferry when he said he liked the uniforms.

Mind, I don't particularly remember any furore about Ozzy and Nazism. It was all bats and doves and sleep-strangling his wife.