Cheap looper pedals of E-Bay

What's Hot
What's the wisdom on these? I would like a looper pedal and don't want to pay through the odds for one so the ones of cheap alternatives off e bay could be quite good...

The ones I'm referencing are these (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Guitar-Loop-Pedal-True-Bypass-Looper-Custom-Design-/140519383324?pt=UK_Guitar_Accessories&hash=item20b79ba11c)

I'm not wanting to do anything special with it - Just jam over a couple of progressions. I assume I won't be able to do multiple layers/loops with this?

Your thoughts and advice please!

Cheers
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• STOP

Those aren't the looper pedals you're looking for!

You're after one that records and plays back...the one in the link is just a switch box that allows you to put other pedals into a seperate loop of the signal chain.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

• STOP

Those aren't the looper pedals you're looking for!

You're after one that records and plays back...the one in the link is just a switch box that allows you to put other pedals into a seperate loop of the signal chain.

Have a wisdom! Could have easily fell into that trap! Thank you!
  • The TC Ditto at £85 is the cheapest new (there's also a similar DigitechJamman express).

I've got the Ditto and it's great.

• The TC Ditto at £85 is the cheapest new (there's also a similar DigitechJamman express).

I've got the Ditto and it's great.

Yeah, I was looking at the Ditto as it's much cheaper than the Boss RC- 3. I might just make the leap and get one of those...