IPad help for posting song

Done some recording recently where the Studio sent me rough mixes by email. Trouble is I have them on my IPad as emails and can listen to them, but not sure how to upload them from IPad emails ? Any clues ?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TTonyTTony Frets: 27469
    Upload them to what (ie software application) and where (PC, online, etc) ??
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • I was thinking soundcloud so you could all pick holes in my playing ;)
  • Is there not a soundcloud app you can use? Not sure about this as I'm android based
    ^^
    I think that's the answer.  There is a soundcloud app for the iPad (and Android too).  Though you might need to save the email attachment in some way to be able to upload it to soundcloud.
  • I think saving it to the IPad is the problem, when I click on it to download and save, it plays but I can't seem to save it to IPad, in my songs etc
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33793
    I think saving it to the IPad is the problem, when I click on it to download and save, it plays but I can't seem to save it to IPad, in my songs etc
    Use dropbox.
  • How ?
    How ?
    Open the email so that it shows the icon for the attached file.
    Touch (and hold) the icon until an option list appears - that will give you the option to "open in" the file in whatever apps you have installed on your iPad.  If you've got Dropbox installed, choose that option.
    However ... I've been messing with it for the last 30mins, and can't see the obvious "upload" option in either the Soundcloud app, or when loading soundcloud.com in the iPad browser ... so that's got me beat for now.
    Have you got access to a PC/Mac to do the upload from there (which is where Dropbox would be handy!)
  • Will try drop box.cheers,