SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Amistar Style N Resonator

stuartryanmusicstuartryanmusic Frets: 172
edited November 2015 in Acoustics £
Hi guys, I'm selling my Amistar Style N resonator, it's a fantastic hand made reso and this one has been upgraded with a National cone. If you aren't aware of Amistar they are one of the most respected reso builders outside of the US - they are based in the Czech Republic, the actual home of the Dobro. This one is set up for slide with heavy gauge (15s) strings and a high action. It's made from bell brass and sounds great - loud and strident so perfect for blues. It's about 11 years old but in great condition. Owing to the weight of it I'd prefer to meet in person rather than entrust it to a courier; I'm based just outside Bath and you are welcome to pop round and try it out. Asking price is £675 (new they are around £1200) which includes a Hiscox hard case. Any questions just drop me a line!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments