SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Nottingham?

What's Hot

After a few years without a band, I've come to realise that no amount of trading gear, upgrading pickups and polishing guitars matches the fun of actually playing.

So if you're in Nottingham and are looking for a guitarist, let me know. I'm happy to consider anything (in terms of style), but here's a bit about me...

I'm a 41 year old rocker from the heyday of the 80s, but have managed to keep up with the times and enjoy much of the newer stuff too. I have my own transport and some tasty gear. In terms of ability, I'm no technical wizard or high speed shredder so if you're the new Dragonforce, I'm probably not the guitarist you're looking for ;-) However, I've been playing for over 25 years so have mastered one or two chords and I can pull a great guitar face!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments