SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB TWO ROCK 50W

Any TR 50W for sale?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Nobody?

• helpful if you said what two rock you want - there is a big range of models with quite different sounds and features,

Be useful to know if you want a head or a cab.

• Ok...Head would be nice but I am considering both head or combo. Studio Pro, or Pro Plus, Jet....No Gain Master or any high gain oriented...I am looking for max clean headroom
  • preston61preston61 Frets: 690
    edited December 2013
    If you're looking for a good clean tone then I wouldn't bother with the Jet to be honest, it's nothing special and neither is the overdrive. It's nothing you couldn't get with a good fender amp and a zendrive
  • preston61 said:
    If you're looking for a good clean tone then I wouldn't bother with the Jet to be honest, it's nothing special and neither is the overdrive. It's nothing you couldn't get with a good fender amp and a zendrive
    Thanks for the advice! What happened with your redplate? Still for sale?
  • That's the amp you want John... The CDS2.

the TR 50 is stupid loud.

• preston61preston61 Frets: 690
    edited December 2013
    I've still got the CDS2, few people on the horizon but it's a tricky time of year to sell.

I went through a two rock phase before the redplate, an a huge John Mayer fan and really wanted to like them, but there was just something missing about the jet that I tried. My blues junior and zendrive sounded every bit as good, wish I'd never sold them
  • fastboyfastboy Frets: 166
    if you want the perfect clean check out the divided by 13 ftr 37.