SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

[SOLD] Tannoy System 12 DMT Studio Monitors (pair)

BloogBloog Frets: 3
edited November 2013 in Misc £
These were bought new in 1992 to record and mix an album, then stored 'til '94, when they were used for a few more months. I inherited them on leaving the band and had them in my home studio for a couple of years. Stored in the boxes since '99. Hopefully the house will stay upright without them under the staircase.

Good condition, by which I mean presentable and free from damage. The "Velti" finish has a few minor scuffs here and there but nothing ugly. I'd be happy to have them sitting in our living room (but then we do have a 1940s armchair with stuffing hanging out). The pics are a fair representation: I boosted the contrast to highlight any marks. The drivers are all original.

All original packaging inc two-layer corrugated boxes, corner inserts, plastic wrap. Manuals. Inspection tags still in place.

£550 cash on collection (North Wilts area). Currently on eBay for £650 and offers.

Recommended Amp Power: 50-300w RMS
Peak Power Handling: 450w
Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
Crossover: 1.5kHz 
Drive Unit: 12 inch 3133GG Dual Concentric
Dimensions: 645 x 420 x 290 mm
Weight: 26kg
Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 745 x 520 x 390 mm
Shipping Weight: Approximately 29.5 kg

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom