SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB - Telecaster four position switch

danodano Frets: 1593
Anyone have a Telecaster four position switch they are selling ? Thought I'd ask before ehading to evilbay....

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• EdGripEdGrip Frets: 736
    Got mine from Axes'r'us - I can vouch for it.
  • maw4neumaw4neu Frets: 556
    edited November 2013
    I bought one from Axesrus but I've not bothered fitting it . . I did nick the tip though as I'd misplaced the one that was on my Telecaster . . I don't think I'll be fitting it so I guess it's available . . Just need to find it . . .  Where are you ?  . . . I'm in Manchester . . .
    Id just like to point out that, despite all the video and DNA evidence, it genuinely wasn't me, your Honour  ! 

• danodano Frets: 1593
    I'm
    maw4neu said:
    I bought one from Axesrus but I've not bothered fitting it . . I did nick the tip though as I'd misplaced the one that was on my Telecaster . . I don't think I'll be fitting it so I guess it's available . . Where are you . . . I'm in Manchester . . .
    I'll PM you. I'm in Chester but probably too far to drive for a switch !