No Way are these signed by Steve Vai

What's Hot
vizviz Frets: 10681
Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• the_jaffathe_jaffa Frets: 1795
    Maybe he's had to sign for a whole load of parcels on those electronic courier pad things; they're a sure fire way of wrecking your signature signing skills
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • vizviz Frets: 10681
    Lol yes but it's just not his hand, I know it. I know his hand like ... well, like the back of my hand.
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • FortheloveofguitarFortheloveofguitar Frets: 4291
    edited November 2013
    I've met Vai 5 times over the years and just pulled out all my signed bits and pieces. Across all my vinyls his signature does vary over the years slightly on the 'Steve' part but the 'Vai' always stays the same so this ebay item looks to be a fake as the V in Vai is totally different to what i have here!

Comes with a fake COA by the look of it too lol!

• Well it certianly does not look like the signature on his signature picks anyway.

Old Is Gold
    edited November 2013
    Exactly. The S of steve crosses in the middle not further up; the t is wrong, the two e's are not right though the little v is ok; the V isn't even a V - it's some sort of open-ended 8; the a isn't quite right and the i is ok. Plus the date - he always puts a 0 before the month if it's jan-sept.
  • I used to work with an Italian guy who was an insane guitarist, his guitar tutor is quite famous in Italy and is actually friends with Steve Vai supposedly. Worst comes to the works we can try and find out from the source..............
    Old Is Gold
  • From his official website see top corner!

Old Is Gold
    Igzactly.
  • Looks more like Sia Via ( Sci-Fi geddit ) :)

• Report to ebay fraud..............................
    Old Is Gold
    I did cheers.
  • I don't think he signs those picks either....
  • Who the hell is Stew Sai?
    littlegreenman < My tunes here...
  • BogwhoppitBogwhoppit Frets: 2754
    edited November 2013
    I don't think he signs those picks either....
    He does around 243 a day.  He works it into his 25 hour per day practice schedule and tantric sex sessions with his mother ships exhaust pipe.