SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Free bits round 2 SOLD

Horatio_CaineHoratio_Caine Frets: 34
edited November 2013 in Misc £
Right, with the strap out the way now, I've got another lot of a few things to give away.  This will be the last lot until I have started work on and completed my custom pedalboard setup, in which most likely there'll be some cables from that in the future.

Some guitar bits this time.  They are as follows:

Black, white and red guitar wiring
-This was used when I was giving my Gibson SG Standard shown early this year in the MusicRadar days an overhaul replacing the stock PCB stuff I disliked.  There is a fair bit of red and white left still, I used most of the black so there is less of that left, but still some which would most likely be of use.

Braided guitar pickup wire
-Quite a lot of this unused, bought it ages ago and planned to use it for a project of some sort that I can't remember and then never needed it.

Ernie Ball size 9 and 16 strings

-These are new, I don't have a use for them as they were from a pack of 9's, and since I use 10's these sizes are useless to me.

Capo
-Bought years ago around when I got into guitaring and never use it all, prefer playing without them and never really need it/can work without it for what I am into.

Again, just pay the postage of say £3 on this and it can be yours.  SOLD.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I'd love the braided and black/white/red wire......have an immediate use for it!!!  :) The 9 and 16 gauge strings are not gauges I use and I already have have a capo.  Totally understand if you want it all to go in one lot.....

• Horatio_CaineHoratio_Caine Frets: 34
    edited November 2013
    Thanks for your interest, thing is I have had somebody ask me coming up to an hour ago who is interested in everything so they have first dibs, I'm just waiting for a reply.  If for whatever reason that happens to fall through though then I'd be happy to give you those bits.
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28335
    I'd have had the lot! Oh well, too late ....
  • They have now definitely sold, thanks for all the interest.