SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Diamond Memory Lane Jr

BBBluesBBBlues Frets: 635
edited November 2013 in FX £
Just got hold of its older brother (Memory Lane 2) so my Jr is up for sale. In my opinion Diamond have been making the best sounding delay pedals for many years now. 

Condition is mint except for a very small amount of residue left on the bottom of the pedal from some Velcro that's been on there. This will come off with some dilute white spirit but I don't have any at the moment.

Comes with original box and manual. These very rarely come up second hand so grab yourself one of the best delays out there.

Price: £225 delivered

P.s: pics coming soon
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• THE best delay there is. Free bump.
  • KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3305
    edited November 2013
    I second that after trying Daniel's one at SE Gearfest (@dindude)

• pmgpmg Frets: 298
    How does this compare to a DMM or a skreddy echo?
  • KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3305
    edited November 2013
    I'm not familiar with the above delays. What I will say is that it's really warm-sounding and just oozes a quality that you hear instantly, putting it head and shoulders IMHO above things like T-Rex, Lovepedal Echo Baby, Carbon Copy, Time Factor, Boss DD3, DL4 and my current delay, a TC Flashback.
  • BBBluesBBBlues Frets: 635
    pmg said:
    How does this compare to a DMM or a skreddy echo?

Obviously it depends ln what model DMM you are comparing it to. I preferred it over the more recent DMMTT I had as its far easier to dial in settings, the repeats don't distort with an overdrive in front of it, you can power it with 9V and it has more useful features. The skreddy is a great delay but I would say its a slightly different flavour to the MLJR. The repeats on the skreddy all merge into one another and sit quite far behind what you're playing. The MLJR can do this too but turning the mix knob up the repeats can also come into the foreground too if you require. Obviously the skreddy doesn't have tap tempo either. I would honestly be shocked if anyone who bought this didn't think it was an amazing delay. As I say, only selling as I just bought a Memory Lane 2.
  • pmgpmg Frets: 298
    Sorry should of specified: DMM xo
  • BBBluesBBBlues Frets: 635
    Yeah same comments go for the DMMxo, an old MN3005 chipped DMM could hold its own against the diamond in terms of sound quality - though they are very large and now big bucks