yamaha thr 10c

just compiling my wish list to santa & had a good look on youtube at the newish 10c model, looking for something to replace my old korg pandora that sits next to the computer desk to plug guitar or bass thro, usb & mp3 sockets look useful to connect up to the mac or iphone, also seems to have a version of cubase included, I see there are a couple of previous posts on these, any further comments on the amp or the included software before I post my letter to the big man, mike b.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• John_PJohn_P Frets: 2744
    I love mine - it gets used constantly.   Sound fantastic and very quick and easy to use. 
  • bertiebertie Frets: 13564
    got one last year about now............  really really an uber fun bit of kit.

Fantastically portable,  looks 100 times better than any of the "little" combos.  Great sounds on it own,  sounds bigger than the size suggests............. and when plugged into a pc/laptop,  the editing s/w really adds another dimension........ and the free cubase version is great, perfectly fine for jamming/recording/mixing  

If you're passing the M4/M5 interchange............ pop in for a demo !!!   :D  
    just because you don't, doesn't mean you can't
     just because you do, doesn't mean you should.
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24601
    What @John_P and @bertie said. I have a 10C and use it all the time - great tones and easy to use. The PC connection works like a dream and gives you access to some features you can't access from the amp controls alone. Cubase AI is a decent beginners product and maybe all you need, although it's worth consider spending a few quid to upgrade Cubase Artist.

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!