Jeff Beer / Zero One Guitars..

Just thought Id do a quick post about Jeff Beer. Jeffs a lovely guy who lives locally to me and has done some fantastic work on my guitars. He changed my Made In Japan from a top loader to a string through and installed his own made Zero One Pick ups, he's set up my Blacktop Strat and Sheraton 2 as well as installed my Dimarzios into my Ibanez RGA, all done well with no fuss and no delays. Hes a brillant man who also makes all his own stuff from scratch (including pick ups, necks, etc). His own builds are the more trad strats, teles etc but all are fantastic. 

Sadly, Jeff hasnt got a website or dedicated FB page as of yet but defo worth checking out his stuff. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JookyChapJookyChap Frets: 4234
    Some nice guitars there - realistic looking old 'uns rather than battered - well cool :)

• karaokebkaraokeb Frets: 0
    If your are in or near Ceredigion in mid Wales check out the following music clubs "West of Wales Shadows & Guitar Club"  and "Cothi Valley and district Music Club"  Both have Facebook pages.
  • MossMoss Frets: 2409
    karaokeb said:
    If your are in or near Ceredigion in mid Wales check out the following music clubs "West of Wales Shadows & Guitar Club"  and "Cothi Valley and district Music Club"  Both have Facebook pages.
    ???
    Stop crying, start buying