SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: EH Memory Toy, Fuzz Gun clone, Bright Onion insert point

CirrusCirrus Frets: 8491
edited August 2013 in FX £
So this is the new home of Music Radar? Cool. All prices include postage

Two pedals and a little box for sale;

- EH Memory Toy, well used. Apparently it doesn't want to be powered by a battery, but works fine off the 9v input. Other than that, full working order. Seasick modulation, edge-of-oscillation washes of noise, spaceship taking off noises, etc.

£34

- DBA supersonic fuzz gun clone. Built this from a pedalparts.co.uk kit - the Bionic guzz fun. It's my second build, and it's filled with crazy fuzz noises ranging from almost normal to choked, square wave horror. It's quite heavily gated so works best with a boost in front of it. I'm not going to pretend it's a masterpiece of wiring inside but it works fine and I'd be happy to gig it, except for the fact that I'd never find a use for it, hence the sale. Also, the paint job is... interesting.

£44

And finally, a Bright Onion box that someone might find handy. It's basically an insert point. You plug into the in and out jacks and it sits on your pedalboard doing nothing, until you plug an effect or two into the send and return jacks. When you do that, the signal goes through the new effect. Using this, you don't need to constantly uproot your pedalboard. I used it as a way of connecting a Line 6 M13 into my main pedalboard. That way the pedalboard was a self-contained unit, and I could just plug the M13 in between the drives and modulation as and when I wanted to use it.

£20

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom