SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTS/WTT Zelda Edition Wii U, SMG1&2, Wiimote/Nunchuck

The Wii U is a few weeks old, bought new from Argos. If the thing ever develops any issues, I'd be more than happy to sort it out for you :) But it's been fine since I got it, although I must be honest, it has only spent 3 or so hours outside of the box. I just can't compete with my partner for TV time, and I spend most of my time on the PC anyway.

SMG1&2 were bought used off eBay, but I haven't had a chance to test them yet. Same with the Wiimote/Nunchuck, which were a gift from my youngest brother. The discs look solid, all the manuals are included, etc.

What can I say? I'm guilty of ANOTHER impulse buy.

Trade wise, I'd be interested in PC components. Anything that's an upgrade, really... Current specs are -

Haf 912
i7 3770 /w Noctua NH-D14
Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H
16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport CL9 1600MHz
GTX 780
Seasonic 750 M12II PSU

Willing to add or accept cash for a component part exchange. My perfect trade? My motherboard, 3770, & Wii U for your 4770k/mobo + cash or 4930k/mobo... :D Highly unlikely, but hey, haha.

As for a straight sale, collection from Walsall is hugely preferred.

Cheers :)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom