Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Whatcha playing?

What's Hot

Comments

• stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 26974
    I've heard of it but haven't played. Meant to be a very good space physics sim.

I'm now heavily into MGSV. Picked up "Sniper Bird" and powered through the early missions. You have to be very careful not to get spotted, but it seems a little kinder than Ground Zeroes was.

And got Last of Us Remastered for £14, which seems a massive bargain. Still have the PS3 version and was hoping it'd hit PS+ soon, but at that price I don't mind too much. 
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Yeah I am enjoying it... I got the download to use on 2 consoles 1 for me 1 for my lad so in essence I only paid £25 each so I am not grumbling, I too am being nostalgic THPS2 and THPS4 are gaming masterpieces IMO.. This one is giving off a decent vibe some of the challenges are great.. And the triangle button slam down is a nice little upgrade. Some great user created tracks already, My lad has made a decent one.
    d8m said:
    Picked up THPS5 yesterday.

I wasn't going to bother as I had read some pretty dire things about it, but I had some items to trade in so it didn't cost me that much.

Honestly apart from a  couple of control quirks I am loving it!

A few people have said its not worth the price its listed at and I would agree though its more a £20 game the £50

Maybe I am lucky/overruled by nostalgia but It really isn't that bad and I'm having a lot of fun.

• MkjackaryMkjackary Frets: 776
    Been playing GTA v recently. Completed the story years ago and because I got the game a few months late. Thought it was pointless in trying online.
    Playing it and its actually quite fun.
    I'm not a McDonalds burger. It is MkJackary, not Mc'Jackary... It's Em Kay Jackary. Mkay?
  • d8md8m Frets: 2434
    Yeah I am enjoying it... I got the download to use on 2 consoles 1 for me 1 for my lad so in essence I only paid £25 each so I am not grumbling, I too am being nostalgic THPS2 and THPS4 are gaming masterpieces IMO.. This one is giving off a decent vibe some of the challenges are great.. And the triangle button slam down is a nice little upgrade. Some great user created tracks already, My lad has made a decent one.
    d8m said:

I wasn't going to bother as I had read some pretty dire things about it, but I had some items to trade in so it didn't cost me that much.

A few people have said its not worth the price its listed at and I would agree though its more a £20 game the £50

Maybe I am lucky/overruled by nostalgia but It really isn't that bad and I'm having a lot of fun.

Agreed about THPS2 + 4 if they were released on pan I would snap them up in a heartbeat!

The slam feature certainly makes grinding low stuff easier, the only control change I'm not keen on is R2 to push off as I have found myself holding down  X, jiggling anywhere from standing and wondering why.

Apparently due to the release problems there is going to be some free DLC so I'm hopefully for a few of the retro levels(skate street ventura or San Francisco)

When I get PSN+ up and running we need to get some fretboard sessions going!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    d8m said:

I take this back.

As I've got further into the game I've noticed a few bugs and pretty bad framerate drops.

I've been using a psn+ trial the last couple of days and when the game is running connected to the psn it doesn't run half as smooth as THPS2!

• Yeah I noticed that when I got to School 3 level.. They'll be an update that is beauty with gaming today. If y'all didn't see the post on other thread PS+ members can get BF4 and Hardline for £19.50 at the minute... A chuffing bargain for on of the best FPS ever(bf4) and Hardline has a few good multiplayer modes such as Hotwire, Heist and Golden Gun
    Uncharted collection out today.

So tempting!

• Get the Battlefield Bundle, £19.50 absolute bargain.
    Get the Battlefield Bundle, £19.50 absolute bargain.
    Tempting although I did not like Hardline at all.

I think I'm going to hold of multi-player now until Battlefront drops.

The Drake collection is 3 great games in one disc so should keep me occupied for a while!

edited October 2015
    Pulled the trigger on PS+!

This may be of interst for the COD fans:

• SargeSarge Frets: 2398
    8ball pool, android.
  • i have just bought titan quest on steam,and am looking forward to playing it after the great reviews it got (diablo but in a greek mythology setting).    

i also just bought a 2nd hand ps vita,but have yet to play anything on it yet,as you need special sony memory cards (cannot use any other brand).  have a few ps3 games that came with a vita version so am very much looking forward to being able to play it (wipeout 2048/minecraft/little big planet vita/mod racer e.t.c).   
    i like cake :-) here's my youtube channel   https://www.youtube.com/user/racefaceec90 

• Sarge said:
    8ball pool, android.
    yeah love it play it a lot, its cross platform so 'droid, iOS & browser users all compete together..

Star Wars Battlefront beta on PS4 = YUM... was not expecting to like it but yes me likey

• ennspekennspek Frets: 1626
    Playing MGS5 and Project Cars to death at the moment.

Star Wars Battlefront beta on PS4 = YUM... was not expecting to like it but yes me likey

Agreed! I'll be getting this on day one!

• Linky to get 2 months Spotify for .99p if you haven't had it before. Just go to account and turn off auto renewal to not be charged 9.99 after the 2 months.. https://link.playstationmusic.com/help#COMMERCE_EMPTY_ROOT_CATEGORY
    Unmechanical:extended edition

It was free on this months ps+

My first ever 100% trophy completion!

edited October 2015
    New MGS is £34.99 in game at the moment!

• ennspekennspek Frets: 1626
    And it's very, very good.
  • just downloaded mark of the ninja from steam ( for £3.99 inc expansion,was on special offer). it's bloody brilliant  :D

reminds me of a cross between saboteur (commodore 64) and tenchu (ps1). 

i like cake :-) here's my youtube channel   https://www.youtube.com/user/racefaceec90