SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Irongear Blues Engine neck gold

jdbwalesjdbwales Frets: 309
edited January 2016 in Parts £
Clearing out the parts box and this old Gibson pickup is on the block. It's hard to trace properly but from a bit of research I think it's a Tim Shaw reissue or something early 80s - 7.3k, 2 conductor. It's got the metal stamped patent number on the back, no T Top marking though. It actually sounds huge in the bridge but I think it's a neck model, really fat and sweet but plenty of bite too. It's got cream bobbins.
It's something of a project however - the baseplate's wings are snapped off and the wire could do with being extended. Maybe Oil City or similar could replace the baseplate? Can't imagine it's a big job.
Full working order otherwise, but that means I have no idea what the price could be.
Make me an offer or I'd consider swaps for a Duncan Custom Custom or a part-ex for a Joyo phaser or a clean boost pedal. SOLD

photo storage

[img=http://s27.postimg.org/3y847ltg3/tmp_14749_DSC_042167532526.jpg]
pic host

Also for sale is an Irongear Blues Engine neck pickup, aged gold cover, 2 conductor wiring, plenty of cable left. Wonderful sounding thing that saw off all but custom wound pickups, it's still in my Les Paul until Thursday. £24 posted.

photo DSC_0488_zpsatofvlwk.jpg

photo DSC_0489_zpsgs59bj6i.jpg
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments