SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: 2x 1969 Celestion Pre Rola G12M-25's £200 posted

Horatio_CaineHoratio_Caine Frets: 34
edited April 2014 in Amps £
I've got my last pair of old speakers for sale now after selling the other two and then that's it.  These are better examples compared to the last two.

Anyway they are 2 Celestion Pre Rola G12M-25's, 16ohms, 75hz.  They have the 003 cone, each one is labelled 5 102 003.  One is complete with the label and green backing, the other doesn't have it, although this is more cosmetic than anything, besides I think you can get the green plastic piece on eBay further down the line if you decide.

All pictures.

I'm not the best with dating, however from what I can tell from the number you can see in the pictures, these are from the 16th and 18th April 1969.  The speaker cones again do show dirt markings from over time however there doesn't appear to be noticable beer/water staining like the last two.

I have however tested these in my 2554 combo cabinet and they are working very nice and sound awesome.

Pricewise again don't have the best idea of value as it has been ages since I sold speakers up until now, although from what I remember of these they go for like £200 each or more (at least from I saw on eBay).  So hopefully £225 posted is ok for the pair of them.

SOLD.

Payment by PayPal, UK only no overseas shipping.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Price drop bump of £200 posted as I'd like to shift these soon.
  • Bump.  I have sold the one with the green magnet cover on eBay now.  I'll sell the other last one I have on here for £100 posted if interested.