SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Lowden O35cx Cocobolo / Redwood £3000

What's Hot
Bluesman1989Bluesman1989 Frets: 66
edited March 2017 in Acoustics £

https://goo.gl/photos/oZDLSoJXoBygSA9r6
https://goo.gl/photos/HRrp5HrZhLrguyGQA

Stunning O35cx. It has a K&K Trinity Mini Pro System fitted with the external belt clip preamp and although not pictured also has a Dimarzio Black Angel, so a really full sound when plugged in - Not too bad unplugged either!

It has some surface 'scratches' and some marks on the very top of the headstock, but still in very good condition. I can take more photos for anyone seriously interested.

In this wood combination, with the cutaway, Maple soundbox bevel and the 2 pickups you would be looking at a little shy of £6000 new. It's superb, but I have a 90's O22c set up to Jon Gomm's spec and can't put it down

Take this and my Nick Benjamin #18 for £4000 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I remember seeing that Jon gomm a few years ago in a local pub on a mid week night with a beat up lowden. Don't think it was much more than a open mic night really.
  • Must have been good to see him in what I imagine would be such a small venue. I'm sure he turned quite a few heads! Gutted he's not one of the instructors at Thomas Leeb's Bootcamp next year, but it'll no doubt be awesome anyway
  • musicman100musicman100 Frets: 1705
    edited December 2015
    Sorry but hes not my style at all.
    As a guitar player I thought he was very average
    I guess if ur in to all that stuff he plays you would enjoy him, but sorry it's not for me at all. 
    I was out with a girlfriend for a quite drink and then this bloke who looked like tramp with a guitar that looked as scruffy as him got up n I was so disappointed.

4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Bluesman1989Bluesman1989 Frets: 66
    edited April 2016
    £4700
  • up
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • So with the plan being booted well into at least next year - Anybody want to upgrade their Lowden Oc to this one? Something from the 90's would be ideal
  • Just had a look at the price list and this would be £5875 without the pickups (around £500 if you include fitting) so back at £4850.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • bump
  • £6500 for both this and Nick Benjamin #18
  • £6200 for the two
  • carloscarlos Frets: 3426
    Sorry but hes not my style at all.
    As a guitar player I thought he was very average
    I guess if ur in to all that stuff he plays you would enjoy him, but sorry it's not for me at all. 
    I was out with a girlfriend for a quite drink and then this bloke who looked like tramp with a guitar that looked as scruffy as him got up n I was so disappointed.

Are you seriously complaining about a performer's choice of clothing and guitar in a mid-week open mic night at a pub? How much did you pay for your ticket?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Sfs
  • £3200 if gone before the weekend
  • Up
  • Bump
  • Up
  • Also a bargain!